Covenant’s Children’s Ministry seeks to encourage Covenant parents in the spiritual care and growth of their children. The ministry is coordinated by our Director of Children and Youth Ministries, Ian Troll, and relies on the many volunteers who regularly serve in our classrooms and nurseries. Children’s Ministry serves children birth through 5th grade and is located on the lower level of our sanctuary building. Additionally, Covenant offers a youth ministry for children grades 6-12.
Sunday Morning Schedule
- Nurseries for birth through prek-k — during both services
- Children’s Worship (PreK-5th Grade) — during the 10:00 am service
If you plan to have your children attend, please keep a few details in mind:
– At this time, masks are required for all people two and older in the Children’s Ministry area. Please plan to bring a mask for your child.
– For the safety of our children’s ministry, all children must be checked in by a parent or guardian and receive a name tag. There will be two check in stations with multiple devices to help disperse traffic, but please plan to arrive a few minutes early to have adequate time to check in your children.
– To help ensure a fast and easy check-in, please update yours and your children’s information in Covenant’s database. You can do so here.
– There will be no snacks offered at this time.