Covenant’s Children’s Ministry seeks to encourage Covenant parents in the spiritual care and growth of their children. The ministry is coordinated by our Children’s Ministry Director, Sherri Bredenberg, and relies on the many volunteers who regularly serve in our classrooms and nurseries. Children’s Ministry serves children birth through 5th grade and is located on the lower level of our sanctuary building. Additionally, Covenant offers a student ministry in our Education Building for children grades 6-12 led by our youth director, Tyler Hallenbeck. Children and youth programs run year round.
Sunday Morning Schedule
- Nurseries for Infants, Toddlers, and Ages 2-3 — during both services
- Children’s Worship (ages 4-8) — during first service
- Kid’s Choir (ages 4-11) — between services
- Sunday Schools for Ages 4-5, 6-8, 9-11 — during second service
- Youth group for students grade 6-12 — during the second service (only on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month during the summer)
To ensure the safety of all involved in our Children’s Ministry, each of our classrooms follows the same Child Protection Policy, which outlines basic guidelines and procedures for our workers. This policy is not a legal contract, but rather a relational commitment to parents, reassuring them that we take seriously, and approach with great care, the time we spend with their child. Children must be checked in and out of the Children’s Ministry for each service on Sundays. We encourage every parent to review a copy of this policy; copies may be obtained from the Children’s Ministry office.