Covenant’s Children’s Ministry seeks to encourage Covenant parents in the spiritual care and growth of their children. The ministry is coordinated by our Children’s Ministry Director, Sherri Bredenberg, and relies on the many volunteers who regularly serve in our classrooms and nurseries. Children’s Ministry serves children birth through 5th grade and is located on the lower level of our sanctuary building. Additionally, Covenant offers a student ministry in our Education Building for children grades 6-12 led by our youth director, Tyler Hallenbeck. Children and youth programs run year round.
Sunday Morning Schedule
- Nurseries for Infants, Toddlers, and Ages 2-3 — during both services
- Children’s Worship (ages 4-7) — during the 9:00 service
- Catechism (ages 8-11) — during the 9:00 service
- Sunday Schools for Ages 4–11 — during the 10:45 service
- Youth group for students grade 6-12 — during the 10:45 service (only on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month during the summer)